Taking good care of tattoo is your responsibility to get best result. Healing time usually takes around 2 weeks.
- remove wrap from your tattoo after 3-5 hours
- gently wash your tattoo and tap dry with paper towel
- apply aftercare cream 3-5 a days
- don’t scratch it of pick any scabs or flakes off
- don’t soak your tattoo in bath nor go swimming
- don’t sunbath while it is healing
- don’t do activities that feel painful or uncomfortable
After tattoo is healed you can always come back for check up. If you have any questions you can always contact your tattooist.